Hey guys. I’m sure all of you have heard about what happened in Oklahoma and it is truly upsetting. There’s an idea floating around about little baskets filled with simple origami flowers to warm the hearts of the people in Moore. Here’s the steps.
1. Buy a pack of origami paper
2. Buy little noodle boxes(at Walmart)
3. Look up easy oragami flowers instructions
4. Make about 15 flowers or so
5. Fill a couple of noodle boxes with flowers
6. Maybe even put some money in a separate noodle boxes
7. Put all of the little boxes in a big box
8. Find the address to Moore city hall
9. Put a sweet note inside big box
10. Send the flowers to the suffering!
Please help these people in need. This is very inexpensive project and will put a smile on their faces.
God bless Oklahoma. Oh and let them know what it is for in the note.
So today I auditioned to sing at a concert for my choir today, and I am terrified about how I did! I keep trying to calm myself, but my anxiety keeps creeping back. I have read all kinds of things about how to rid myself of nerves, but nothing seems to be of use. This concert is Tuesday and I have to admit that I am truly frightened. Singing has always been my dream and I would just be so disappointed that I’m not even good enough for my choir’s talent show. But I figured that I would just hold my head up high and be as confident as possible. The piece I auditioned to sing for the talent show is called L.O.V.E by Nat King Kole. I absolutely adore this song so wish me the best of luck! I will certainly keep you posted!
What inspires you? what would you like to see more of on this blog site? Any ideas? Any critiques? I’m open to whatever you have in mind so just comment on this post and let me know what’s on your mind.